Subscribe with RSS to keep up with the latest changes. The most detailed and up to date changes are kept with the CHANGELOG with the code base.
December 09, 2018 major
This changelog represents all changes on and before December 9, 2018.
Major Updates (0.1.21)
- the general “identifiers” module has been removed to clean up the library
- perform_action should only be imported from deid.dicom.actions
- “utils” module was added to have get_timestamp, parse_value
- option to define a function is added, “func:func_name”
- fixing client bug, redoing docs to be better organized (0.1.20)
- Removing MediaStorageSOPInstanceUID from file_meta, issue #72 (0.1.19)
- need to clean up temporary directory (mkdtemp), issue #68 (0.1.18)
- fixing issue #65, save for compressed data (0.1.17)
- matplotlib must be less than or equal to 2.1.2 for install (0.1.16)
- fixing bug with clean coordinate flipping rectangle
- Fixing bug with saving self.cleaned (0.1.15)
- Allowing for datasets to be passed in functions (not necessary for files) (0.1.14)
- index should be full path in header.py (0.1.13)
- pydicom bumped to install latest (1.0.2) (0.1.12)
- ensuring that ids for images are full paths (0.1.11)
- addition of the DeidRecipe class to better interact with and combine deid recipe files.
- the get_files function now returns a generator instead of a list.
- addition of this CHANGELOG and an AUTHORS and CONTRIBUTING file to properly open source the project. bug fix
- when the user specifies a deid recipe, instead of adding it to a base template we honor the choice and don’t append a base. creation
- this is the initial creation of deid, including recipes for cleaning of image headers and flagging of potential phi in pixels.