Dicom Database Documentation
The Dicom Database application is intended to be a simple manager of dicom images.
- Setup: Basic setup (download and install) of a new application.
- Configuration: How to configure the application before starting it up.
- Application: Details about the application infrastructure.
- Start: Start it up!
- Interface: A simple web interface for monitoring batches.
- Management: an overview of controlling the application with manage.py
- Logging: overview of the logger provided in the application
- Watcher: configuration and use of the watcher daemon to detect new DICOM datasets
Steps in Pipeline
- Dicom Import: The logic for when a session directory is detected as finished by the Watcher.